HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – A HAFT DAY
Ho Chi Minh City, better known by its former name of Saigon, is a brazen, industrious and dense metropolis, the largest city in Vietnam and the business capital of the country. With a population of five million, it is crowded, noisy and dirty, yet it is also exciting and historic, the essence of the nation.
Half day tour (start 8.00 – return 12.00
We start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum, (optional Ben Thanh Market – only drop off).
|Inclusive of:||Exclusive of:|
|– Local English speaking guide
– Local transportation: Air-conditioned
– Admission fee
|– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Travel insurance
– Tip for guide & driver
– Any services other than mentioned
- What to bring: Take with the camera, rain coat, umbrella, the cure kits, soft hat, formal dresses.
- Contact with in emergency case: Tour Operator – Mr. Hoa (Alex) 04. 3934 3088 / 09 3637 6558
- Above prices are not applied on New year, Tet holiday, Public holiday, Long day holiday
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
5. Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Price is subject to change due to fuel surcharge
Have a great trip!