Korean Tour – 6 Days 7 Nights
JEJU – SEOUL – NAMI – MBC STUDIO – IMJINGAK
Day 01: Hanoi – Seoul (Meal: Dinner)
– Customers fly to Seoul in the afternoon. Arrival Korea Airport, you keep going to Gimpo Airport to fly to Jeju Island.
– Have a dinner and stay at 3-star Jeju Palace or Similar.
Day 02: Jeju Island (Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– After breakfast, customers visit Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Seongeup Village
– Have lunch at restaurant before visit Cheonjieon Waterfall. It is one the most attrative and beautiful destination in Jeju. The bottom of the waterfall is a artificial water lake and Jusan Jelli Stone-Column Area
– You can go shopping in Tapdong and stay at hotel or similar
Day 03: Jeju – Seoul (Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– After breakfast, check-out the hotel and visit some attractions before going to the airport to fly to Seoul.
– Have lunch, then visit Presidential Palace, Gyengbok Palace, National Folk Museum, Gwanghwamun Square and Choggye Stream.
– Have dinner at restaurant and stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Seoul – Nami Island (Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– Customers visit Nami Island which used to be showed in the famous film “Winter Sonata”
– Have lunch at restaurant before being free to go shopping.
– Have dinner and stay at Hotel
Day 05: Seoul – MBC Studio (Meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– After breakfast, customers visit to MBC Studio
– Have lunch, then go shopping at Ginseng Store and Korea Gaden Store – which provides Ganoderma and others.
Day 06: Seoul (Meal: Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– After breakfast, the coach takes you to visit Namsan Village, Seoul Tower, Insadong Old Town.
– Have lunch, customers are free to go shopping.
– Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Seoul – Hanoi (Meal: breakfast, lunch)
– Have a breakfast before checking-out the hotel. Then, customers visit Imjigak Park. Here, you can see Freedom Bridge which is the connection of South and North Korea.
– Have lunch at restaurant and you are free to go shopping.
– You fly to Noi Bai International Airport – Hanoi, and the trip ends.
Please, contact us for more information:
Mr. Hoa (Alex):
Tel: 04. 3934 3088 / 09 3637 6558
Have a nice trip!