Mai Chau Tour – Full day (Daily Departure)
This trip to the North West highland of Mai Chau offers a balance of cultural and physical activities set amongst some northern Vietnam’s stunning natural landscape. We spend the night within walking distance of Mai Chau and overnight in a White Thai village where we have opportunities to observe the local lifestyle of these minority people. From the mountainous region of Mai Chau, we travel back to the nation capital, Hanoi.
07:45 – 8:15 – Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 – Short break
11:30-12:00 – Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 – Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00-15:00 – Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
18:30-19:00 – Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- What to bring: Take with the camera, rain coat, umbrella, the cure kits, soft hat, informal dresses.
- Contact with in emergency case: Tour Operator – Mr. Hoa (Alex) 04. 3934 3088 / 09 3637 6558
- Above price is not applied on New year, Tet holiday, Public holiday, Long day holiday
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
5. Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Price is subject to change due to fuel surcharge
Have a great trip!