Sapa Tour – 2 days (Daily Departure)
A former French hill station, located in the middle of the break taking landscapes in the north of Vietnam, Sapa is one of the most wonderful places in Asia and is a magical combination of landscapes, ethnic cultures and bracing mountain air. There are excellent areas for hiking through lush mountain valleys to the remote villages of different minorities, including the Black H”mong and the Red Dzao ….
Day 1: HANOI – LAO CAI (ON TRAIN)
Gather at Tran Quy Cap railway station, take night train for Sapa. Overnight on train.
Day 2: LAO CAI – SAPA – HANOI (B, L, D)
6:00 Arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast in local restaurant. Walk to visit Sapa morning market, trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H”Mong tribe .Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way.
After lunch, have a walk to Ta Van village, a village of Red DZao and Giay people. Enjoy natural landscape and local people life. Further on along the road, the Old Marble Beach and Cloud Bridge can be seen. Back to Spa town. Free at leisure until depart for Lao Cai railway station for evening train to Hanoi. End of the service.
Day 3: HANOI ARRIVAL
Arrive Tran Quy Cap station in early morning.
|– Local English speaking guide in Sapa
– Local transportation: Air-conditioned private car in Sapa
– Return train ticket – soft sleepers
– Meals as itinerary: 01 breakfast, 1 dinner, 01 lunch
– Entrance fee
– 01 bottle of water per person
|– Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
– Travel insurance
– Tip for guide & driver
– Any services other than mentioned
- What to bring: Take with the camera, rain coat, umbrella, the cure kits, soft hat, informal dresses.
- Contact with in emergency case: Tour Operator – Mr. Hoa (Alex) 04. 3934 3088 / 09 3637 6558
- Above prices are not applied on New year, Tet holiday, Public holiday, Long day holiday
- Price is subject to change due to fuel surcharge
Have a great trip!