Ha Long Bay – Cat Ba Island Tour – 2 days
Ha Long Bay – Cat Ba Island Tour – 2 days (Daily Departure)
A World Heritage site – Ha Long Bay is one of most beautiful places on earth, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site’s outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG – CAT BA (L, D)
AM: 8h00 depart to Ha Long Bay. Arrive at 11h30, lunch at restaurant.
PM: Boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (4 hours). The calm emerald water and towering karts islands create a mystical maze as you cruise past visit Thien Cung cave, Dau Go grotto, Ga Choi, Dinh Huong, Co Don, Cho Da… There will be lots of time for swimming and taking pictures. Bus transfer to the hotel in Catba island. Dinner and overnight in Cat Ba island.
DAY 2: CAT BA- HALONG – HANOI (B, L)
Breakfast. Enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Ha Long bay. Then cruise back to the harbor. After lunch at restaurant in Halong. Return to Hanoi. Tour finished.
|Inclusive of:||Exclusive of:|
- What to bring: Take with the camera, rain coat, umbrella, the cure kits, soft hat, informal dresses.
- Contact with in emergency case: Tour Operator – Mr. Hoa (Alex) 04. 3934 3088 / 09 3637 6558
- Above price is not applied on New year, Tet holiday, Public holiday, Long day holiday
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
5. Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Price is subject to change due to fuel surcharge
Have a great trip!