Mai Chau Tour – 2D1N
Mai Chau Tour – 2D1N (Daily Departure)
This trip to the North West highland of Mai Chau offers a balance of cultural and physical activities set amongst some northern Vietnam’s stunning natural landscape. We spend the night within walking distance of Mai Chau and overnight in a White Thai village where we have opportunities to observe the local lifestyle of these minority people. From the mountainous region of Mai Chau, we travel back to the nation capital, Hanoi.
DAY 1: HANOI – MAI CHAU, CYCLING (L,D)
07:45 – 08:15 Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 Short break
11:30 – 12:00 Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
13:00 – 15:00 Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
15:00 – 18:00 Free time for bicycling, walking, shopping
18:00 Visit Thai living museum for Traditional BBQ dinner
19:30 Watch Thai traditional dance in the stilt house Enjoy Traditional alcohol (ruou can) with the community
Overnight in Ban Lac village in Mai Chau valley.
DAY 2: MAI CHAU – HANOI (B, L)
07:30 – 08:00 Wake-up and have breakfast
08:30 – 11:30 Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12:15 – 15:00 Lunch and free time to relax before getting on the van to Hanoi
18:30 -19:00 Drop you off at your hotel
|Inclusive of:||Exclusive of:|
- What to bring: Take with the camera, rain coat, umbrella, the cure kits, soft hat, informal dresses.
- Contact with in emergency case: Tour Operator – Mr. Hoa (Alex) 04. 3934 3088 / 09 3637 6558
- Above prices are not applied on New year, Tet holiday, Public holiday, Long day holiday
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
5. Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Price is subject to change due to fuel surcharge
Have a great trip!