Hanoi City Tour – Full day
Hanoi City Tour – Full day (Daily Departure)
Ha Noi was once a collection of villages that eventually grew into quarters dedicated to particular crafts, where skilled artisans continue to practice their skills that have been handed down for centuries. Whether it is art, history, museums or ancient pagodas, tell us what interests you and what will take you on a memorable tour that includes Ha Noi Old Quarter where you can shop and learn about the history of family trade. Worth a visit is the Temple of Literature (ad 1070), Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda (ad 1049), Tran Quac Pagoda (17th Century), Museum of Ethnology
AM: 08:00-08:30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho”s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda~ founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist~ dating from the Ly Dynasty ) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake ( One of the oldest in Vietnam ). Lunch time.
PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum~ continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam”s first university constructed in 1070~ It’s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. We will take you past Hoan Kiem Lake ~ see the peaceful waters ~ and visit Ngoc Son temple. For the end of the tour journey visit by coach trip along the Hanoi Old Quarter. Free for shopping.
You will enjoy Water Puppet Show from 15:30 to 16:15, then back your hotel around at 16:45 (own payment). End of the trip.
|Inclusive of:||Exclusive of:|
- What to bring: Take with the camera, rain coat, umbrella, the cure kits, soft hat, formal dresses.
- Contact with in emergency case: Tour Operator – Mr. Hoa (Alex) 04. 3934 3088 / 09 3637 6558
- Above price is not applied on New year, Tet holiday, Public holiday, Long day holiday
- On Monday and friday morning~ Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnic museums are closed – Bat Trang pottery village will be arranged as substitution.
- On Saturday and Sunday~ enjoy the water puppet show in Museum of Ethnology and 01 hour visiting the Old Quarter by Cyclo.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Price is subject to change due to fuel surcharge
Contact us now for advice and more information:
Mr. Hòa (Alex):
Phone: 04. 3934 3088 /09 3637 6558
Have a great trip!