Huong Pagodo Tour – Full day
Huong Pagodo Tour – Full day (Daily Departure)
The Perfume Pagoda is one of the highlights of the Hanoi area and one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Vietnamese New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. The pagoda itself is built into limestone cliffs and can only be reached by boat and foot, as there are no roads into this area. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
8:00 Driver pick up at the hotel, take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go to visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree, rice stuck….One hour down. Have lunch at bottom of mountain in restaurant beside by your own.
After lunchtime, you will go to visit the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18h30.
|Inclusive of:||Exclusive of:|
- What to bring: Take with the camera, rain coat, umbrella, the cure kits, soft hat, formal dresses.
- Contact with in emergency case: Tour Operator – Mr. Hoa (Alex) 04. 3934 3088 / 09 3637 6558
- Above prices are not applied on New year, Tet holiday, Public holiday, Long day holiday
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
5. Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Price is subject to change due to fuel surcharge
Contact us now for advice and more information:
Mr. Hòa (Alex):
Phone: 04. 3934 3088 /09 3637 6558
Have a great trip!